1. I love getting older.
2. I love that I am becoming more and more myself.
3. It’s hard to believe that I am now 4 years away from 50.
4. I think it’s never too late ⏰ to do the things you always wanted to do.
5. I feel like I am just getting started.
6. I’ve spent a lot of years focusing on my business and now there are other things I want to give quality attention to.
7. My business helped me find my voice and express myself in the ways I had been longing to.
8. I LOVE ? helping my clients find their voice and create their soul offering.
9. The women I work with REALLY are heart-centered
10. Most of my clients identify as an empath or highly sensitive.
11. I had my first child at 38.
12. I had my second child 6 days before my 40th birthday.
13. I bought my first house at 45.
14. It’s a dream come true to be a homeowner.
15. We are pretty much unpacked and settling in.
16. I am enjoying tuning into the energy of our new space.
17. I am having so much fun decorating.
18. I’ve always loved turning my space into a beautiful environment for living.
19. Decorating is one of my creative outlets.
20. I’m excited about creating a garden oasis.
21. I’m ready to buy my first shovel and get to know the land I’m on.
22. Someone gave me an assortment of seeds including sunflowers now it’s time to explore my Inner Gardener.
23. I take pictures of beautiful plants, flowers, and gardens all the time.
24. On my birthday I got a sound healing session.
25. I got off the table feeling deeply relaxed but energized.
26. I headed over to the farmer’s market and grabbed some produce and bought a beautiful succulent.
27. Then Reverend Inya came over and offered us a house blessing.
28. It felt extra special to have her pray over and smudge our new home.
29. The next day we had lunch at my parent’s house.
30. Quiche, salad, salmon, quinoa, guacamole, sushi, chicken with rosemary.
31. For dessert ? we had Tres Leche cake.
32. I got some special gifts including a crystal suncatcher that I put in my front window.
33. Mike and I went to an outdoor hot tub for some birthday R & R.
34. My daughter just learned how to ride her bike.
35. She was getting very frustrated that she couldn’t figure it out.
36. But she didn’t give up and all of a sudden there she was riding down the street.
37. As I took a video I was like “ OMG she’s off to college.”
38. I started writing a book in the Fall.
39. It’s a book for Spiritual Entrepreneurs.
40. I was in a groove and well life and all the things.
41. These days it’s calling me back and saying Kadidja let’s get back in the saddle.
42. I can’t wait to hold it in my hands ?? and put it into the world.
43. So many things offline have me bursting at the seams.
44. I have hosted 2 online retreats and I envision an in-person retreat in the near future.
45. I feel like I’m in a new stage of life.
46. More BEING, less doing!
See you next year Goddess Willing. Thanks for reading. Would love to hear what stood out for you!❣️