1. I don’t always feel the need to share that I disagree with someone’s viewpoint.
2. If it’s none of my business, sometimes I don’t feel the need to comment.
3. I feel content with my life and I savor that feeling.
4. I have fallen in love with gardening.
5. I find pruning the plants and flowers relaxing.
6. I started chair yoga this year and I love it.
7. I got back into water aerobics this year too.
8. I have so enjoyed our first year of homeownership.
9. It’s a dream come true and a gift that keeps giving.
10. I feel so lucky to work with the amazing women entrepreneurs I do.
11. I feel grateful that the world wide web has brought us together.
12. I haven’t met many of them in person but the connection is so alive nonetheless.
13. After hosting 3 online retreats, the desire to host an in person one is swirling around.
14. I see a lot more traveling in my wise woman years.
15. I feel youthful not because I don’t want to age but because I am very full of life.
16. My idea of fun is more low key.
17. I don’t have to go out to feel festive.
18. Flowers, music, food, candles is enough to put me in the party spirit.
19. My birthday feels like the New Year all over again.
20. I cleared out lots of paper clutter and immediately felt lighter.
21. I wiped and dusted off some surfaces and rearranged the aesthetic in certain corners of my home.
22. I deleted some things off my calendar to make some space in my schedule.
23. I think cleaning sets the stage for all kinds of blessings.
24. I’ve been thinking of adding a new offering to my services that I can take to organizations.
25. All the education, experience and training I have has in my business is comparable to another degree.
26. It has opened the door to executive coaching.
27. It’s led to me being a business mentor for a SF non profit helping 50 year olds start their business.
28. My business has been key to helping me find my voice and being fully self expressed.
29. I can’t believe I’m 3 years away from the big 5-0.
30. I thing a big shin dig will be in order.
31. Maybe one of those outdoor picnic scenes with stylish outdoor lighting.
32. I appreciate getting older because I am more and more myself.
33. 46 brought me some hot flashes.
34. Different teachers, books and rituals about this phase of womanhood are revealing themselves to me.
35. I’m old enough to think I’m too old for that.
36. I like to be home at a reasonable hour.
37. My daughter thinks I’m young and ONLY 47.
38. Mike and the kids gave me some sweet cards, gifts, big hugs and sang me happy birthday.
39. I had to go to the DMV to renew my drivers license on my bday.
40. I hope my picture’s cute!
41. I worried that I wasn’t going to pass the eye exam.
42. Whew. I passed it but I need glasses.
43. I’m not a fan of unsolicited advice.
44. Sometimes quality listening, presence and thoughtful questions are enough.
45. I’ve come to realize that not everyone is equipped to offer this.
46. It’s an actual skill, that great coaches, therapists, etc. possess.
47. I have goals, but I am not trying to get somewhere away from here anymore.
BONUS: My mantra moving into 47 is Be Here NOW.