Listen to my conversation with Cabaret singer, Claude Hall below about how doing what was good for her soul led her to find an outlet for self-expression and healing.
Whether you are an artist, coach or creative entrepreneur, you are going to get so much about following your intuition, building a community of support around you, and trusting the creative process!
In this interview Claude shares:
- How music found her.
- How your passions and creative projects can take on a life of their own.
- The importance of being open and listening to where you are being led.
- Her secret for dealing with challenges in her music career.
- How she almost missed a blessing right under her nose.
- How to gather your community of supporters.
- About the inspiration for her upcoming March 9th show called “Soul Shadows” in Los Angeles
- And much, much more.
Find out more about Claude Hall at https://www.facebook.com/Claude.Hall.Jazz/ and her upcoming Los Angeles performance at https://vitellosrestaurant.ticketfly.com/event/1624013-claude-hall-mary-bogue-studio-city/
What did you get from the interview? Let us know in the comments below!
- I don’t have any formal plans for my birthday just yet.
- Cleaning, organizing, flowers, manicure/pedicure are a good start.
- I went to a candlelight women’s circle on my Birthday eve.
- I think it’s important to have spaces where YOU feel held.
- I can’t imagine myself being bored with life.
- I don’t see myself feeling like “I’ve arrived, now what?”
- I have so many desires, I’m not sure they could be fulfilled in one lifetime.
- I am so grateful to be FULL of life and that no one can ever take that away from me.
- Someone recently looked at me and wrote “soft beauty” on a paper yellow heart and gave it to me.
- I felt really seen in her gesture and eye contact.
- There’s a lot of strength housed in this softness.
- Some people mistake my kindness for weakness.
- Somehow we have it twisted that you can’t be kind and powerful.
- Power is expressed in different ways.
- As the years go by, I am more at ease with who I am and who I’m not.
- That flows over into my coaching business.
- Some people are drawn to work with me and others are not.
- I’m drawn to work with some and not with others.
- It’s all okay!
- No matter how cute your kids are parenting is not easy.
- I’m still learning and finding my way.
- I see myself working with a Parenting Coach soon.
- We are looking for a new school for our daughter.
- The whole process is a lot to think about and can be overwhelming.
- As I visit schools my respect for teachers and my parents increases.
- Someone recently described her mother as not having a purpose because she didn’t work outside of the home,
- It’s interesting how motherhood is at once esteemed and dishonored at the same time.
- My son just turned the big 2.
- He’s talking a lot and starting to make sentences.
- My 3 year old likes to pick out her own clothes.
- I got a Mama Mobile this year, a MAZDA 5.
- I did some speaking gigs this year that made me want to speak more.
- I’m having a new experience with what I have referred to as “stage fright” in the past.
- Rather than pushing the energy away I am more welcoming of it.
- “Let it Go” and “How Far I’ll Go” are the most popular songs in our household.
- Mike and I share a love of personal development, spiritual growth and business.
- He’s my Business bestie too.
- My brother and his wife got married this year and it was special to celebrate with them.
- It’s inspiring me to plan our wedding party.
- I’m in the process of interviewing various business owners to share their success secrets.
- One underlying theme has been self-trust.
- I love how my self-trust continues to solidify.
Thanks for reading. I would love to hear how I’ve impacted you and/or what you think of when you think me in the comments below.
In this Radio Interview with Angie Watson-Hajjem of “Our Voices” on KACR 96.1 FM we talked about how to increase your success in achieving your goals in life and business in 2018.
Some of the topics we cover are: ~Why most New Year’s Resolutions Fail ~The 3 Steps to Setting Your New Year’s Goals ~ Law of Attraction and Manifesting ~Common fears that New and Growing Business Owners Face ~Being Spiritual and Charging For Your Services ~Sacred Money Archetypes ~My Big Goal for 2018 ~and Much, Much, More.
What’s your biggest takeaway from our conversation? I’d love to hear!
In this week’s video, I am sharing the 3 essential questions that underlie any coaching session whether you are a new coach or more experienced coach.
Many new coaches worry about how to hold a coaching session. These 3 coaching questions can be used as a framework to guide you as the coach as well as your client.
Remember, coaching is about helping your client move past blocks to they can get closer to achieving their goals.
If you would like support to get your coaching business off the ground let’s talk! Schedule your complimentary Business Clarity Call at http://www.BloomIntoYou.com/now
In this week’s video, I am talking about the difference between a friendship conversation and a coaching conversation.
A coaching conversation is NOT just a regular conversation! The difference between talking to a coach and talking to your friend is that your coach is ALWAYS holding your vision of what your goals are and working with you to achieve them.
A coaching session is highly focused and intent on getting a coaching client closer to the results they want to achieve.
Check out this video to find out some key distinctions between “talking” to a friend and “working” with a coach.
Do you need quality support and help to start and grow your coaching business? Let’s talk! http://www.bloomintoyou.com/now
I started a YouTube channel called Bloom Into You TV to help female coaches start and grow their coaching business.
On this channel you can expect to find great content, tools and resources on how to get coaching clients, how to do client attraction in a way that feels natural rather than salesy and pushy, how to market yourself as a coach, how to identify the right coaching niche for you, how to determine what you should charge as a coach and even how to decide if coaching certification is right for and so much more.
So make sure to subscribe so that you get my weekly videos on all things coaching. If you have any questions that you would like for me to address in a future video, feel free to email me send me a message.
One of the most frequently asked questions I get from new coaches is “How do I get started as a coach?”
Although there are various ways and steps to start your life coaching business, I have found that many people get stuck and lost with not knowing how to get started as a coach.
In this video, I am sharing some easy and FREE steps you can take to get your first paying clients, authentic client attraction strategies and the simple steps to enroll potential coaching clients into discovery calls with you.
I also talk about how subtle fear and resistance can creep in and prevent you from taking action on your coaching business.
In this video, I discuss how new coaches can get coaching clients by choosing a specific niche for their coaching business.
I answer the questions what is a niche and why that is important in growing your life coaching business.
I discuss the 3 most lucrative niches to make money as a coach and why selecting the right niche is pivotal for marketing yourself as a coach.
Finally we go over how to pick the right coaching niche to facilitate client attraction and get coaching clients eager to work with you based on what your are must passionate to share so you can start making money coaching.
To get some personalized help in identifying the right coaching niche to attract more of your ideal clients book a Business Clarity Call with me at http://www.BloomIntoYou.com/now
Have we met? If not, let’s get better acquainted.
My name is Kadidja Yansane and I’m a first generation African, born and raised in Berkeley, CA. My parents were born in Guinea and french was my first language even though I’m a little rusty.
When I’m not changing diapers, picking up toys, chasing my son Khalil (20 mos) and negotiating any number of topics with my daughter Naima (3), I love to go on long walks with my family. My partner, baby daddy and fiance Mike and I are both coaches. Going on walks and to the park are how we enjoy some good ol family time.
I love going to my parents house who live about 8 mins away to enjoy my mom’s amazing cooking and watch Super Soul Sunday. Did I mention, my mom is such a blessing and helps me out with the kids? I don’t know what I’d do without her!
I can also be found immersed in some personal or professional development program, reading some spiritual book or singing and dancing to my favorite tunes while cleaning the house. I’m also on the phone or Skype with coaching clients and hanging out in my Facebook group WOMEN COACHES IN BLOOM. Come join us if you are a coach or aspiring coach looking for inspiration and support to grow your coaching business.
I’m a U.C Berkeley Women’s Studies graduate and former Orgasmic Meditation Trainer turned Business Coach. I help soulful female coaches start and grow their coaching business while helping them to own their gifts and trust their intuition. I get a kick out of giving Sacred Money Archetype Readings and sharing how it relates to your profitability and business growth.
What I LOVE most about being a coach is facilitating and witnessing a woman stepping into her power. As a trained doula, who had a home-birth, I see myself as a spiritual midwife who helps women give birth to their life and business dreams. It’s who I am, not just what I do.
One of my clients when she started working with me was averaging $4000 a month and is now earning over $10,000 a month with 1:1 coaching clients. The wins of my clients are ABSOLUTELY my victories as well!
Thank you for checking me out here on Facebook! Friends affectionately call me KK, Kadij, Dija, Kadidiface, Sunshine, Empress, Sister Goddess Kadidja, African Queen, Mama K, Miss Kadidja, Lady K just to name a few.
1 2 3 … 6 Next