Listen to my conversation with Cabaret singer, Claude Hall below about how doing what was good for her soul led her to find an outlet for self-expression and healing.
Whether you are an artist, coach or creative entrepreneur, you are going to get so much about following your intuition, building a community of support around you, and trusting the creative process!
In this interview Claude shares:
- How music found her.
- How your passions and creative projects can take on a life of their own.
- The importance of being open and listening to where you are being led.
- Her secret for dealing with challenges in her music career.
- How she almost missed a blessing right under her nose.
- How to gather your community of supporters.
- About the inspiration for her upcoming March 9th show called “Soul Shadows” in Los Angeles
- And much, much more.
Find out more about Claude Hall at https://www.facebook.com/Claude.Hall.Jazz/ and her upcoming Los Angeles performance at https://vitellosrestaurant.ticketfly.com/event/1624013-claude-hall-mary-bogue-studio-city/
What did you get from the interview? Let us know in the comments below!